JOKE: LAKASEGBE THE I TOO KNOW STUDENT

 THE I TOO KNOW STUDENT


LAKASEGBE: Sir can I ask a question?

TEACHER: YES!

LAKASEGBE: How do you put an elephant inside the fridge?

TEACHER: I don't know.

LAKASEGBE: It is easy, you just open the fridge and put it inside. I have another question sir.

TEACHER: OK! Ask.

LAKASEGBE: How do you put a donkey inside a fridge?

TEACHER: Simple, you just open the fridge and put it inside.

LAKASEGBE: No sir! You just open the fridge take out the elephant and then put the donkey.

TEACHER: Oh! OK!

LAKASEGBE: Can I ask another question sir?

TEACHER: Go ahead.

LAKASEGBE: If all the animals went to the lion's party and an animal went missing. Which animal will that be?

TEACHER: The lion of course. Because it will eat all the animals.

STUDENT: NO sir. It is the donkey because it is still in the fridge.

TEACHER: OK!

LAKASEGBE: One last question sir. If there is a river full of crocodile. And you need to cross that river. How will you cross?

TEACHER: There is no way. I will need a boat to cross.

LAKASEGBE: No, you won't. Because all the animals have gone to the lions party.

TEACHER: I also have a question for you Lakasegbe. If all the students come to school except one student. Who is the student?

LAKASEGBE: I don't know sir.

TEACHER: It is you cos you will be going on a two-week suspension...

                                 

Comments