THE LIFE OF A PLAYER - SEASON 1 EPISODE 1


                          
written by Aderinto "Clefic" Adewole-08139445186


    When they first arrived, I was on vacation in Lekki, Lagos, in my uncle's place. My only called me that we have a new tenant, "They will be occupying that hairdresser's apartment ", she had said on he phone.

    Our house is in Ajah, (name withheld), it is a storey building an will occupy the whole flat upstairs. The hairdresser have been living in the second flat downstairs for five years. But when her husband had died, while traveling to the village, she has been unable to meet the rent payment. We ttied for her by forgoing 2 years rent till she finally met a banker who asked her hands in marriage, even with her two kids, a boy and a girl, both are wonderful kids, Bukky and Adegoke. After the wedding night the hairdresser, Iya Bukky (The mother of Bukky), we do call her, moved to the banker's house. I was so glad for her.


When I got home, getting down from from the okada (a motor bike) that took me from the junction of my street, I saw a very beautiful girl coming out from our house gate. She was on a bump-short, or bomb-short...lol!...Her fair complexion glown in the cool and less sunny evening, with a red top, they blended with her skin...like a perfect match...Holding a polythene bag on a pink rubber slippers, obviously she wanted to get something. My curiosity caught me, it's either she is the daughter of our new tenant or she had come to see Dokun.

HAVE YOU READ DIED CULTIST?
CHECK IT OUT!!!

Dokun his my childhood friend, infact, our parens are now family friends. We have gone a way back now, 25 years, till counting. They packed in when he was 7 years old. Dokun is  a 'don'(slang- a person who is more expose than his age). A unilag student now. He doesn't miss those fine gals. Hw he does it, I don't have an idea. He doesn't have a gal but gals in hi disposal.

"Love doesn't exist Kola", he had always told me."Love died many years ago with the Titanic ship", he always warn me.

...to be continue...



WHY YOU SHOULD PLACE YOUR ADVERT ON CLEFNET?....
FROM BIRTHDAY NOTIFICATION TO BUSINESS ADVERT TO FUNERAL CEREMONIES AND MANY MORE... YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
LEARN MORE







Comments