TIWA SAVAGE HONOURED IN SOUTH AFRICA

One of the Queen of Mavins Record, Tiwa savage have been honoured in South Africa for the  "Hero of The Month Award.", on Friday, July 9, 2016.

TIWA PRESENTING AWARD 


Tiwa who was amazing time in South Africa have took to her Instagram to revealed the award and thank the Reel Africa for the award.

TIWA PRESENTING AWARD


See what she wrote on her Instagram about the moment:
"Yesterday I was presented with the "Hero of The Month Award" by the lovely people @reel africa... It such an honour to receive this and it really mean alot to me. Making music is just part of my story. Touching lives and using my platform to change no matter how little is ultimately the goal and this award just reminds me hoe important that is. A real thank you to @mathewmensah you have been such a sweetheart and an incredible help to me"...

  Congratulation to you Tiwa, from CLEFNET GROUP...

Comments