CASTS REVEALED HOW GAME OF THRONES WILL END



Game of throne season might have ended, which ended on Sunday 26, 2016, but season 7 will kick off soon. Maybe not as soon as fans of the series may have expected, but it has been scheduled for April, 2017. This was due to the long-awaited of the winter.

                     
One of the Moment of Game of Thrones

In recent interview with EW, Game throne season 7 will be the penultimate season of the show. It is said that will be based on the popular book series by George R.R Martin titled “A Song of Ice and Fire”. This was confirmed by the show runners.

In the concluded season, Deanery has come back to Westeros while Cerci, mother of Late king Jeffery, is sitting on the iron throne and Jon became the King of the north.
The visits of the cast of the Game of Throne, some of them have predicted how they want the show to end, which is likely to be the actual way the show might end.

I think Jon Snow will end up with Deanery(The Mother of the Dragon)”, one of the cast said.
Jon Snow and Deneary


I will love for Arya to be a bit of a lone ranger, kind of the Hound. I don’t really want her to reunite with her family because I don’t think they are the same people anymore… I think she better off on her own.”, said Williams.

                     
Williams as Arya

I think she (Cerci) meets a huge, great death by Arya.” Said Headey

Lena Headey as Cerci


I don’t want a knife in the back, I don’t want him(Ser Davos) blown up with wildfire, I don’t want to be poisoned. I think perhaps he will open a little flower shop somewhere and settle down with a lot of attractive women from the Dorne with lots of Dornish wine ”, said Cunningham.

                      
Cunningham of Game of Thrones

Comments