A LADY CHANGED ME TO A CHRISTIAN - ADEKUNLE GOLD

Adekunle Gold, YBNL act , reveals in recent interview that he used to be a Muslim before a girl took him to church back then in 2004 and that's how he became a Christian even till date.


He was asked his kind of woman.

He replied: I love and want a woman who is hardworking, because I cannot stand laziness in women. She must be smart, pretty, &just be an Orente. Lol.

Becoming a Christian, what ur parents reaction.


 Adekunle replied my father especially didn't like d idea but later on they had to leave me to it.
He also reveals his delving into music wasn't pleasant with his parents as well.

When asked about d Babymama trend.

 He said: I don't want it, I don't like d idea. All I want is marriage and a peaceful home, he concluded.


Comments